A blog I read regularly...

One blog that I read regularly is Young Rubbish.



I have to admit, I'm a little biased in the reading of this because I know the author (it's an old roommate of mine). But I love reading her blog for a few reasons:

  1. It has a great balance of visuals/ writing.
  2. The posts are short and sweet.
  3. The writing is clever and intelligent
Plus, on top of that, the blog itself feels cohesive. And it's kind of an adventure blog because it's about their new life in London (they're American). It also helps that Jess is a photographer, so all of the photo content on the blog is top-notch quality. It's personal, but I feel like it would be entertaining for someone to read who didn't know her personally as well.



1 comments:

  1. Kelly! You beautiful little angel! Thank you for posing this :)

    ReplyDelete